Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dark Blue

No point to the title of this post. The song Dark Blue played a couple of times at work today, and it has not left my head yet.

I am all moved in and rearin' to go in Provo.

I love my new job. I love my new job a lot.

I love my roommates. Seriously. Great girls.

I love my classes.

Ok, I haven't really started my classes yet, but I love them.

I love my family. I also love skyping my family and making funny faces with/at them.

I am now obsessed with the bus. I love driving, and the feeling of being able to go where ever I desire, when I desire it, but there is something to be said about the bus. I love being able to sit there and think. I also may like to people watch on the bus. Maybe I people watch a little too much.

I came to the realization that I have become rather shy over the course of the last few months. It is a struggle to talk to customers at work. I am gradually learning, though. It's kind of sad when that has to become a constant effort.

Oh yeah, I guess it is a new year! I feel obligated to make goals. Here we go.

1. Be less socially awkward. This entails getting my party on when the occasion permits, being the person who gets to know others and involves them in things, and getting some flirt on. Hard core. That one is rather difficult unto me.

2. Keeping my GPA above a 3.9, and put studying above nearly everything else.

3. Never skip a FHE.

4. Continue to be planner girl/ extremely organized.

5. Really talk with the family at least every other day.

6. Read all of the books I have wanted to read for a while and not waste my time on the popular books. Classic lit, baby.

7. Hike the Narrows in Zion, Mount Timp, or rim to rim of the grand canyon. Hiking the Y= mandatory.

8. Become as healthy as I want to be. AKA eat real healthy food and become a real runner. Learn to love running.

9. Be more considerate of others, in every way possible.

10. Write more and be more in tune with what is going on with the world.

I think that's it. Knowing myself though, I will probably add more later.

Also, I love watching grandmas shop. It's the best.

Actually cancel that. It is in running for the best. The best is when you find leather boots that are exactly what you have been looking for for two years. You think that's great? Well want to know what is even better?! When they are 80% off. So you are then left with 50 dollars more than you budgeted for. That, my friends, is beautiful.

I won't lie to you. I am the campion of finding great sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment