Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring It

I ordered a ton of books on Amazon.com. Have you ever gotten your books there? You need to. I saved a whopping $165.00 on books! I got one that was $130.00 for $3.25. Yes, you read correctly. That is a vast amount of savings. Yes, it is slightly used, but there is not even any writing in there.

Getting all of my books in the mail has made me so excited for school to start! I cannot wait to go to classes. My classes this semester are going to be quite challenging, but I know that I can do it. The classes that I am taking this semester are; Speech, Biology, (yikes) a History class, Psychology, and Philosophy. This semester I am mostly doing the generals that I need to at my new school to get my associate degree. I am in for one semester full of lots of studying for a lot of different subjects.

Bring it.

Now, I am off to dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. I know, I live life on the edge.

Oh, and see you next year. Yahahaha. I know, I am funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment